Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome To The World, Luke

My brother-in-law Rob called at 6:45 this morning to let me know that my 2nd nephew is here! My sister is doing well and Luke is healthy and large. (Picture to follow.)

Amazingly, after only one hour, my sister Becky called me herself. The cesarean went really well, she was a bit shaky but fully alert and ready to talk to her favorite (ok, her only) brother.

She had the baby's details: 9 lb 11 oz and 19 1/2 in. She was choosing his first little baby cap while she was called from her hospital bed -- white with baby blue trim. (Fashion first.)

So, congratulations to my my sister and brother-in-law. They've done a wonderful job raising my first nephew James and I have no doubt that they'll be just as successful this time around.

Welcome to the world, Luke.

- T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Uncle Todd!

Thanks for sharing the joyous occasion with us. It was great seeing you again and meeting the guys. I had a wonderful time. Hope to see you all again soon!

Warm regards,

Cory