Friday, March 14, 2008

C Ya, IKEA!

Hurray! I'm on vacation! Man, do I need it, too....

Work has been BUSY lately -- and the added responsibilities since getting
the promotion have taken some getting used to.

But, there are some signs that things are improving on the work front. (My
latest little logistics coup will definitely help.)

In the meantime, though, a little R&R.... We fly tomorrow a.m. (pre-dawn!)
and arrive around 12:30 p.m. In Chicago. We'll have Sat, Sun and Monday (St
Patrick's Day!) nights in the city. Good food, museums, some barlife at
night.

Then, on Tuesday, we'll make the 6-hour drive up to Door County to see my
family, including my new nephew.

Should be a great trip (except for the cold), and will give me some time to
relax (and burn in those new earphones.) Watch here for updates!

- T

No comments: