Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm Exhausted....


I haven't been this tired -- or this involved in our community -- in years. And I am not doing nearly as much as so many other organizers are to make this coming Saturday a success.

It will be an amazing experience -- simultaneous marches, rallies and protests. Across the country. All for one cause.

I've hung signs all around two different neighborhoods, in many restaurants, bars, cafes and bookstores. Handed out fliers and chatted with dozens of people outside of the KD Lang concert here in San Diego tonight. Attended a training and planning session this evening with dozens of other dedicated volunteers.

But now I need my rest. Saturday morning will be here soon enough -- and the excitement is killing me!

***************************************************************************************

Join us for a Peaceful, Positive Protest -- a Protest Against Proposition 8:

San Diego

Saturday, November 15 -- 10:00 AM Protest March

From 6th and Upas to SD County Admin Building
1600 Pacific Highway

1:00 PM Protest Rally
SD County Admin Building

http://protest8sandiego.wordpress.com/

No comments: