Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

A very happy, healthy and prosperous new year to everyone!

Hard to fathom that 2008 is already here and we haven't agreed on what to call the decade: The Aughts, The Naughts, The Zeros? "Ah, I remember The Zeros. Those were the days. Nothing like the dull years after 2020 -- The Boring '20s...." [sorry for the lame joke]

Thanks to Steve and Henry for providing a wonderful party venue and to the various DJs for the great music last night. The mood was decidedly calm and relaxed, the lighting wonderful and the company was warm and pleasant.

Here's a somewhat dated but very funny article I found online today. I promptly sent it to my dad, Jüüüüüürgen.

- T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd,
It was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday. Thanks for taking time out of your busy workday to say hello. I hope to see you again some day.

Warm regards,

Cory

P.S. A belated Happy Birthday to Bill!